Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Not So Perfect Mom and Her Family

Because moms are not perfect and neither are their families.......here is a real life photo of our 'happy' family and some great quotes from my own kids! I love seeing the REAL DEAL! It's hard to believe what comes out of a kid's mouth.

-"Next week when I'm an adult, I'll charge my husband to get me a muffin and coffee" Kennedy (daddy had just come home with treats for mommy)
-"Mia, you can't be selfish all your life....you have to share with your sister!!" Kennedy
-"Mom, tell Kennedy to stop..she's trying to spank me and wedgie me!" mia
-"I hear an ambulance and I think there is a mom in there who is falling asleep forever. I guess the kids will have to adopt go adopt a mom, probably one that is poor and has not home."-Mia/Kennedy coversation
-"When am I going to grow up anyways? It's taking a long time!" Mia
-"I saved the day one time" Kennedy
-"Mom, if you don't know how to make strawberry pie than watch Strawberry Shortcake on t.v. and she can teach you." Mia
-"I'm not brave everyday. I'm only brave sometimes." Kennedy
-"Garage door open!!!!" Lincoln stood naked as a jaybird yelling at the broken door to open
-"I feel like I have to go poopy, I'm burping in my pants." Mia
-"I'm sharing with Lincoln, cause I want to be like you, Mom." Mia
-"I wonder why Clifford is destructing our yard?" Kennedy
-"Mom, you're smart when you laugh." Mia
-"I met Jacob Dodd and he's gonna be my husband!" Mia
-"When I'm a teenager, you can pretend I'm little again, if you want, and we can go for ice-cream, mom." Kennedy
-"I'm done coloring,Mom. I have some business to do." Mia
-"Sometimes I just get worried about my life. It's a hard time being a kid." Kennedy
-"I growed so tall while I was napping." Mia
-"I really wanted that cereal (in tears) cause it's the last day of my life that I wanted to eat it." Kennedy (drama drama!!!)
-"I didn't want to come out of your tummy,Mom. I just wanted to roll around but I know you missed me,so I came out." Mia
-"Can we keep Lincoln? He's a good boy!" Mia
-"Daddy knows everything about everything." Kennedy
-"I don't like when your muffins taste like ear wax." Mia
-"I'm mommy's prince." Lincoln
-"Mommy, snuggle me!" Lincoln

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wonderful! Absolutely, wonderful! Thank you.

alexander crew said...

Thanks Cynthia. Isn't this how it is, though? Kids say the best things!! LOL