Monday, April 19, 2010

Meet the Fockers.......You Seen the Movie??






This is our dog Clifford but Mia likes to make up crazy names for him. Well, the other day I couldn't believe my ears. She was calling him a little "focker", however she was actually saying the real thing!!! Now, I know she has never heard this terrible word but she is a classic case for making up words. I just stopped and said "what did you say honey?" As if I really needed to hear that word come out of my precious 5 year old's mouth again. And of course she said it. I then proceeded to NOT freak out but coolishly and calmly tell her that it's not a nice word to say and please don't say it again. Ahhhh......the life! And yes, this is a picture of Clifford gazing out of the window. Everyone was outside doing yard work and he could not come.......booo hooo! He loves to lap over the edge and watch us. I think he just loves us so much! The girls love him so very much too. I think they love him more than their little babies. But then again, I'm not sure. They sure do think alot of their little stuffed animals. Kennedy wouldn't get out of the van this morning when I was dropping her off cause she kept giving me instructions on how to babysit her little penguin and what to feed it. Now there are about 10 cars behind me and these are aggressive morning parents. I'm thinking the parade of horns is about to begin. I finally assure her that Sweeter will be just fine. She also has been trying to convince me that Sweeter, the penguin, needs to have a birthday too. She wants Mia to share half of her b-day cake with Sweeter. Basically Kennedy wants Sweeter to blow out her own candles on one side and Mia blow out candles on the other side. Not so sure that Mia is going to go for this.......we shall see!!

No comments: