Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Goodbye Yesterday.......Hello Today







Looking back on last year, I can honestly say that so much was learned. We are learning to be thankful for what we do have instead of wishing today away and hoping for what we may never have. I love to hope but let's enjoy what is in our arms right this minute. I will cherish the wet and sloppy kisses that Linc. gives me. I will cherish the loud giggles that are coming from the girls' room at 9pm. I will cherish Paul's warmth right next to me when I wake up in the middle of the night. I will most certainly cherish our friends here in AZ! We've made some real keepers and hope to have life-long relationships with them. I will cherish the friends we have made before our journey to AZ. I cherish our health. I cherish the opportunity to serve. I do cherish Paul's job too! This year, we are hunkering down and focusing on the kids and some pretty darn beautiful relationships that God has blessed us with. IN fact, we are not having any family in town for the holidays this year. We hope to spend them with friends. We will cherish our extended family on different days this year (not the holidays). We will cherish one another as much as possible. I already love 2010. I hope to see miracles this year, esp. with our friends the McRaes!!

No comments: