Thursday, January 21, 2010

Freaks or Frogs??






I can already hear the future with our kids. It sounds like this "oh mom, do you always have to MAKE the cupcakes?? Why can't we be normal like everyone else and get them from the cake store?!!" Yep, I'm attempting to make froggy cupcakes for Kennedy's teacher's b-day. I'm not sure if they look like frogs though??!! The truth is.........I really do enjoy baking and taking on new challenges, such as decorating a cupcake. Honestly, I stink at it, however, I can only get better! I'm determined to make my kids' cakes for each b-day. I love doing it; and I know that my cakes will be special and made with love! This year, Kennedy wants me to make my famous ice-cream cake and put roses on top. Well, thanks to my friend, Michaela, who is amazing at cake decorating, I'm going to a cake decorating store. She found a store that sells all the really cool stuff. So I can now go and buy the tips and piping bags and make roses for Kennedy. She'll think I'm the stuff!! hahaha I cannot wait.

No comments: