Thursday, March 17, 2011

Meet Prince Terrian


Isn't he so adorable? He has won the heart of each and every family member, including Clifford. Yep, even our dog, Clifford, adores him. Every time we have P.T. out Clifford wants to sniff and lick P.T.'s fur off. He even batted at P.T. with his paw. Of course we keep a close eye on those two cause Clifford might find P.T. to be quite tasty. :-) This was the best birthday gift ever for Kennedy. She is passionate about animals and just thoroughly enjoys loving on them and taking care of them. I think pets are a wonderful thing to introduce to children. She has become so very responsible. We told her that we would NOT clean out his cage or take care of him; it was her responsibility. We made it clear that we do not clean up guinea pig poop! Well, wouldn't you know, she was busy cleaning out P.T.'s cage today and I was helping hold the bag for her. She was very methodical about the whole thing and kept telling me 'how' to do everything. Now, you must remember that Kennedy was taught by Paul, my systematic husband, on how to clean the cage. Good thing I didn't teach her. When she was done cleaning the cage she said to me "Dad sure did do a good job teaching me how to clean out the cage." I almost wet my pants. She was so proud of herself and her daddy. She went on to tell me that I would have to take care of P.T when she was traveling to Mexico. When on earth is she going to Mexico? and apparently daddy is going with her and that's why I need to be home to take care of P.T. So I guess the girl has plans, big plans!

In this picture you can see that we had Prince Terrian outside today. We decided to sit out in the front lawn on blankets, pillow, and using an umbrella for shade. We brought out the prince and put him under the umbrella while Kennedy read her book. I sat and soaked up my vitamin D and listened to Pandora Radio. Mia drew on the sidewalk with chalk and Lincoln practiced running up and down the sidewalk as quickly as possible, his head bobbing up and down. I loved my life today!!!!!!! I mean who lives like this? I'm beyond wealthy in so many ways, not financially. It's the simple things in life that are so dang enjoyable. I'm relishing the moments. Hope you are too. Go buy your kid a pet! LOL

No comments: