Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Snug As A Bug In a Rug



Kennedy has become quite the little snuggle bug these days. Funny thing is that she wasn't so snuggly in her younger days. Now, she's always climbing you and hugging you. Mia is that way too, but she was born a snuggler. This morning, I went in to wake the girls up for school and found KK on Mia's bed. Now these are only twin sized beds and a bit cramped. But, KK was all snuggled up by her sister. When I woke them up, KK said "I wanted to snuggle Mia." My heart melted and then Mia did a very grouchy thing. She threw KK's blanket on the floor cause she didn't want it on her bed and just gave KK a dirty look. Awww......sisters. So tonight, KK snuck out of bed and asked if she could sleep with my blanket or pillow. I have a throw blanket that I've had since High School. Paul always teases me about it but I love sleeping with it under my head. Well anyhow, the girls always take turns sleeping with it and sometimes stealing my pillow. I love it though. Sometimes I will say "it's mommy's turn to sleep with her own blanket." I guess I'm still young at heart too. I love my blanket. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love love your momma stories. Its late, but welcome to North Metro!! Hope to meet you guys soon!