Monday, March 11, 2013

My Little 5 Year Old Man

My baby is no longer a baby. He's my Little Man! He just knows how to win my heart too. Just when I'm about to scold him for getting up out of bed for the 10th time he looks up at me and says "I need my nose kisses, mom." Now, how do you get upset about that. When we came back from the hospital with our 4th bundle, I made sure to snuggle my Lincoln that night before bed. He grabbed me and wrapped both arms around my neck and told me how he missed me and that he loved me. I love this cutie pie! He keeps our house rolling with laughter and noise. It's uncommon to walk into a 'quiet' Alexander home and quite frankly, I like that! The noises that come out of Lincoln's room are always the best though. Iron Man is crashing into Hulk and Linc is imitating their voices with the low and high tones. The car noises and the crashes against the wall remind me that he's still young and hasn't turned into a teenager yet! Thank God! So thankful that I have girls and boys in my home! Right before he was born a shower was thrown for me, in his honor, and guests wrote advice on cards for me. I was inexperienced boys and this was my favorite advice...."Boys seem to naturally love bombing and blowing up things. My best advice is to just pray a lot!" and.....the they were right!!!

No comments: