Monday, May 10, 2010

Great Day In Our Home


What an amazing Mom's Day!! My hubby took the girls shopping prior and they chose my favorite new perfume. Having perfume is a luxury in the Alexander home.......so needless to say, I was so shocked to see what I unravelled before my eyes!! Wow, real perfume. I've been asking for Euphoria for 2 years! Wahooo! I also received a pedicure from my marvelous husband. Awweee......I'm in great need of one. These poor feet run miles and miles each week and need some pampering! The best part was, however, the program at Kennedy's school and the pictures that she drew for me. I was in tears. I love my baby so very much!! Thank you God that I was able to attend her program and so her beaming at me. What if I had been at work and missed it??? I'm so lucky to have the opportunity to attend these things. My heart is dancing. And of course, we went to Oreganos pizza to pig out on pizza, bread, and yummy dessert. I even had a 'mommy drink'. Wow, I was spoiled!

No comments: