Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kenendy's First Dental Visit






She actually did very well. She kept saying "excuse me....I killed a lizard once. Excuse me........I got a bug stuck in my eye......yes it's still there". Excuse me........I got a boo boo on my lip once...." And the stories continued.........Then she tooted and didn't say excuse me. I was ready to die. Of course Lincoln had to have a dirty diaper and the place just stunk! As were leaving, the girls kept asking for candy. Now, you guys know me. I NEVER give the girls candy unless it's Halloween or Christmas. I mean, what kind of mom would I be if I didn't let them have candy twice a year? The dentist was probably thinking that we ate candy for 3 meals a day by the way my kids were acing. I just looked at them with the most confused look and said "girls.....we don't eat candy....now cut it out!". urrr.......these are the days!

No comments: