Saturday, November 14, 2009

Time is Precious






I haven't blogged in forever. I guess life has just taken me by the coat tails! Tonight as I was leaving to go have girl time, Kennedy said "will you snuggle me when you get home?" I said, yep, I will if you are awake. Then she said "pink promise" and then came at me with the pinky. So we folded pinkies and that was that. So when I got home, I walked into her room to see her fast alseep like a princess. I just sat down next to her and rubbed her little feet. I was just pondering about how much she has grown up this year and how much I wish time would slow down. I have so many things I want to do and say. I already feel like I'm running out of time. Time is brutal and seems to beat us to the punch each moment. It's one of the cruel things in life that we cannot manipulate. I cannot speed up time or slow it down. All I can do is make it count!

No comments: