Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mother's Day






This may have been my favorite Mother's Day so far. So are you wondering what special and expensive gifts I received? Well, there were not any diamonds, flowers, chocolate, expensive perfume or spa gift cards. It's actually much better than that!! About a week or so before Mother's Day I got kicked out of the girl's room after prayer because they wanted to plan with daddy. I was asked to politely leave and then heard lots of giggling and talking behind the closed door. To my surprise, the girls had a very strategic plan. They wanted to stop at Starbucks that morning, then head to Krispy Kreme for breakfast. The Starbucks was for me!! Yummy! Then I was sent to the pool for the day to spend time with a friend. At dinner, Paul and Kennedy brought in Chinese (my favorite) for dinner. We ended the night with Pizzookies! It was a perfect day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute blog Lisa!! I love it! So glad that you had an awesome Mothers Day! You deserve it!

Love, Jess Williams

Wendy said...

Woo Hoo another Mommy Blogger :)


http://allysmomma.blogspot.com/