Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Trying Not To Get Frustrated


Well, it's been one of those months. Someone put a curse on our home and everything has been breaking. Let's see, first the DVD broke (a while ago), next the grill, then my favorite 2 red vases, then I broke 2 plates. While Paul was gone, the computer shut me out, the roof lost 2 tiles, and our screen door fell off. Our washing machine started spilling water everywhere and our dishwasher is holding water. What's next?? Luckily we have NO broken bones, so that's good. All we can do is laugh!!!

2 comments:

gompers said...

You didn't include punching a whole in your mini-van:) Or does that not count as stuff breaking because it was self inflicted? Leslie and I are buying a house. I called Paul today. He didn't answer. But I didn't get my feelings hurt.

The Rogersuz said...

Hello Alexander family!!! Its so good to have an update on your family:) They are so precious. Hope things are going well in AZ. We miss you! Things here are good. Tami 23 weeks pregnant now and went back to work a few weeks ago as the school year started. Welp, love you guys!
Josh and Tami